- The Neem Honey has a long shelf life and is rich in disease-fighting antioxidants.
- It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals and has low glycemic index.
- It contains flavonoids and a good amount of enzymes like amylase.
- It is a good source of energy.
- It has antiseptic, anti-viral qualities and faster curing properties.
Benefits of Neem Honey:
- Good for diabetes: Neem Honey is beneficial for diabetic people as a sweetener.
- Beneficial for weight loss: Honey with warm water and extracts of lemon is advised to be taken early in the morning for effective weight loss. Though saccharine in taste, it is beneficial for losing extra fat and ounces.
- Beneficial for digestion: Honey is a mild laxative and helps reduce constipation and bloating. It is also rich in probiotics which promote healthy digestion.
- Good for heart: Neem lowers the blood pressure, maintains the cholesterol levels and remove the blood clots. Hence is a wonder cure for your heart.
- Good for curing throat infections: Neem Honey has anti- inflammatory properties and is effective in treating conditions like asthma. It is very beneficial for curing sore throats and cold.
- An instant source of energy: Honey is a rich source of energy and is often used by athletes as a source of energy before or during the workout. It is also good energizer for people suffering from diabetes.
- Good Blood Purifier: Honey has a very good impact on RBC count and raises the blood hemoglobin levels. It is also beneficial for iron deficiency anemia. Honey can also prevent the loss of WBC, especially in chemotherapy patients.
- Improves eyesight: Neem honey is beneficial for your retinal health.
- Cures infection: Neem honey is curative for skin wounds and all types of infection. It helps your body heal internally and externally. A dab of honey serves as a better antibiotic that those available commercially.
- Improves body complexion: Neem honey is beneficial for reducing skin problems like itchy skin, rashes, and even pimples. It gives a fairer complexion to your body.
- Natural tonic for kids: Honey is a natural revitalizer and gives a sound sleep to children. It also treats insomnia and morning stress
How to use:
Neem Honey can be consumed as a spread replacing your sugary jams. It is ideal to add to your coffee, tea, drinks or smoothies as a substitute for sugar. It can be consumed as an energy drink in itself. Neem honey proves to be very good for facial massages and can be used in face packs. It can also be used to treat dry scalp.
Acacia Honey is produced from the nectar of acacia flower and has a subtle sweet floral taste. It doesn’t interfere with the taste of food it is added to and mixes easily with liquids and batters. It is considered as a perfect honey to be added in drinks and food. It is unheated, unpasteurized, unprocessed and unadulterated so that the goodness of the honey is maintained. Acacia honey is light in taste and very palatable. It is one of the power foods that ought to be present in your kitchen.
It has low glycemic index and is a rich source of energy. It contains compounds like flavonoids and phenols that show antioxidant properties. It is also rich in enzymes like amylase.
Benefits of Acacia Honey:
- Helps regulate blood sugar: This product though sweet in taste, has low glycemic index, thus helping in regulating blood sugar.
- Increases athletic performance: Raw Acacia Honey has been used by athletes to enhance their performance, provide energy and stamina by maintaining the glycogen level and increasing the recovery time better than any other sweeteners.
- Improves eyesight: According to Ayurveda, honey is ‘Yogavahi’ i.e. it penetrates the deepest tissue. Thus helping in improving eyesight.
- Ease Sore Throat: It has a thick consistency that lines the throat and the syrupy taste elicits the nerve ending, thus preventing coughing. It is beneficial in treating upper respiratory tract infection and suppresses a common cough because, the presence of the ingredient dextromethorphan.
- Heals wounds and bruises: Honey in general, acts as a disinfectant for internal and external wounds. It combats harmful microbial activities and stimulates antibodies.
- Boosts immune system: It stimulates antibodies. The various antioxidants present in the honey combats the free radicals which are harmful to our body.
- Cleanses the liver: It is a liquid gold that cures liver disorders.
- Regulates the intestine: It is beneficial for regulating intestine especially the problems associated with secretion of gastric acid.
- Helps in treatment of insomnia: According to an ancient Chinese proverb, It should be consumed daily before bedtime. Even European folks have recommended drinking a spoon of honey with warm milk before bedtime. When consumed before sleeping, it improves your restorative sleep, ensures adequate liver glycogen provision, thus preventing the limit of early morning releases of stress hormones and contributes to the release of melatonin which is a wellness hormone.
How to Use:
Acacia Honey is the best product to be added to any beverages since it doesn’t dwindle with the taste of the food product. It can be used in tea and coffee replacing your regular sugar. It can be also added to the smoothie, thus increasing its nutritional benefits. It can be consumed as a spread on your bread or waffles. This delightful product can be used served with cereal, porridge or yogurt. It is beneficial to have a spoonful of honey with lemon extract & water early in the morning. A spoonful of this honey before bedtime is recommended for getting rid of sleep disorders and morning stress.
The organic and unprocessed raw honey is an adequate source of minerals, antioxidants and vitamins. It has a considerable amount of enzymes like amylase and disease-combating antioxidants. It has low glycemic index and is a source of energy. It contains various plant components like flavonoids. This honey has antiviral and antifungal properties. It has carbohydrates which get easily absorbed into the bloodstream and also natural glucose and fructose.
Benefits of Raw Organic Honey:
- Balance blood sugar levels: Though sweet in taste, this honey helps stabilize the blood sugar.
- Weight Management: Though honey contains calories, having honey with lemon extract and lukewarm water early in the morning acts as an excellent tonic for weight loss.
- Boosts immunity: It is proved that raw organic honey is a natural immunity enhancer. It is rich in a group of bacteria- bifidobacteria that boosts immunity.
- Helps ward off allergies: Honey activates the immune system as is a complementary medicine for various allergies.
- Good for physical health: Raw honey is used by athletes since centuries. It has its reference even in Greek and Roman Mythology for accelerating health. It provides easily absorbed carbohydrates, glucose and fructose which prolongs the stamina and provides instant energy. It can be consumed before or during exercise as a sports drink.
- Cures Anxiety Disorders: Honey also helps in curing anxiety disorder.
- Helps reduce a cough and throat infection: A spoonful of honey is an age-old remedy for curing a sore throat. It also works as a cough suppressor.
- Heals wounds: Raw honey reduces the time of healing and reduces infection in wounds.
- Skin care: Honey is extremely beneficial for your skin. It nourishes your skin and beautifies it.
- Aids in the prevention of cancer: Honey contains various flavonoids that target the harmful cells in our body and have an inhibitory effect, which prevents the growth of cancer cells in our body.
- Help reduce gastrointestinal disorders: Natural honey is beneficial for both upper gut and intestinal tract. It provides various probiotics that increase the number of virtuous bacteria in the gut, thus stimulating the essential bacterial activity.
- Maintains healthy liver: Honey helps in flushing out toxins from the liver.
How to use:
Raw Honey can be consumed as a spread on your bread. It can replace sugar in coffee, milk or smoothie. It can be consumed as a health drink in itself. One of the ideal ways to consume raw honey for weight loss is consuming it with warm water and lemon extract early in the morning. It can be used as a moisturizing mask, acne treatment or scalp treatment.
- Raw Ginger Honey contains properties of Honey and Ginger.
- It is a very good source of energy.
- This honey contains natural vitamins and several minerals.
- It is rich in flavonoids and disease-fighting antioxidants.
- This natural sweetener has a good amount of enzymes like amylase.
Benefits of Ginger Honey:
- Capable of treating asthma: Ginger Honey with black pepper is excellent for treating asthma. It releases tension and soothes lungs. It also promotes relaxation of blood vessels and flow of oxygen.
- Soothes respiratory problems: Honey and Ginger is used as an age-old expectorant, hence provides instant relief from respiratory problems like a cough, cold etc.
- Beneficial for the heart: Prostaglandins found in ginger honey is beneficial for all organs. This honey eases the tension of blood vessels, reduces blood pressure and prevents the conditions of heart attacks, heart blockage, and strokes.
- Treats morning sickness and discomforts: Honey is a magical tonic that heals all sorts of discomfort. The combination of Ginger and Honey makes you feel energetic and shoes away drowsiness.
- Relieves menstrual discomfort: Ginger has the properties to relieve menstrual cramps and back pain associated with menstruation. It also treats heavy bleeding in menses.
- An instant source of energy: Honey is a sweet energy drink used by athletes since ages as a revitalizer before workouts.
- Beneficial for your gastrointestinal system: Ginger Honey acts as a digestive tonic. It has been used as a soothing solution to ease stomach problems, especially for children. It also stimulates the growth of flora in the intestine which ensures proper bowel movements. This honey also helps in absorption of other nutrients from food.
- Boost Immune system: Ginger and Honey both have the properties of enhancing your immune system. Ginger clears the microcirculatory system of the body and has a potent germ-fighting agent. Ginger Honey is full of antioxidants that fight the free radicals which cause damage to your cells and tissues.
How to use:
Raw Ginger Honey can substitute your regular honey or sugar in most of the dishes. It can be consumed as a bread spread or with your waffles. It can be added to your milk, tea, coffee or even smoothie. For medicinal benefits, it can be consumed raw or with a glass of warm water.